Click here to download article as pdf.
- "Strong moves to a united Ireland" by John O'Mahony
- "School cuts spark nationwide fightback" by Colin Foster
- "The lesson of the animal rights protests: if the law is wrong, disobey it!" by Wayne Nicholls
- "Mandela's government attacks the working class" by Bobby Navarro
- "The fight for Clause Four" by Gerry Bates
- "Rail union backs Clause Four" by Alan Pottage (RMT National Executive, Scottish Area)
- "The diary of a Clause Four activist" by Roland Trechet