As revolutionary socialists fighting for a society based on human need not profit, Workers’ Liberty makes class struggle and radical social change central to our feminism. We are socialist feminists. This pamphlet explores what “socialist feminism” might mean in the context of the latest “wave”, and global conditions.
Capitalism and women’s oppression
• Intersectionality and Marxism
• Is “patriarchy” useful?
• Sex positive feminism
• Women workers of the world
• The welfare state
• Violence against women
• The fight for reproductive freedoms
• Women, socialism and religion
• The Geman Social-Democratic women’s movement
• Women in the Russia Revolution
Buy here for £6.20 including post and packing.