Workers' Liberty 3/31: Trotsky and the Russian Stalinist state
Click here to download as pdf, or read online below.
- 1. Russia's invasion of Poland and Finland: What happened in 1939-40
- 2. The response of the Trotskyists to Russia's invasions
- 3. Not Trotsky’s positions on the invasions
- 4. The real, as distinct from the mythical, disputes in the Fourth International
- 5. Did Trotsky break new ground on the class nature of Russia in 1939?
- 6. New, bureaucratic, revolutions?
- 7. The Fourth International and the Russian invasion of Finland
- 8. “Socialism in one country” and Trotsky