A collection of articles from Workers' Liberty No.8.
* Conservative Party invitation to French Fascist and leader of the French National Front, Jean-Marie Le Pen.
* 1987 TUC conference and the Union leaderships' response to declining union membership.
* An analysis of the Australian Labor Party's 1987 Australian general election victory.
* Child sex abuse, incest and UK law.
* The rise of working-class struggle in South Korea
* General Secretary Jimmy Knapp's sell-out of the members of the National Union of Railwaymen (NUR)
|(1.21 MB)||1.21 MB|