- This We Believe: The ISL program in brief
- May Day, mid-century - The fight for socialism is the hope of the world!
- There can be no Fair Deal under the profit system!
- Socialism: the democratic alternative to capitalism
- Democracy: an obstacle for capitalism, a necessity for socialism
- A Decade of Independent Socialism: The IS Story 1940-1950
- The future belongs to the youth
- The Communist Party: Labor's foe
- White labor cannot be free while black labor is branded! Freedom draws no color line
From 1950 to 1957, each May Labor Action, the paper of the "Third Camp" Trotskyists, the Independent Socialist League, gave over a week's publication to a special "pamphlet issue" on a big political question. This is the May 1950 special.