- Why Socialists look to the Working Class as the Force for Social Progress
- The Special U.S. Background
- The Class Struggle and the Trade Unions
- The Working Class: Bulwark of Democracy
- What Socialists Want in the Trade Unions
- The Enemy Within: The Stalinist threat to labor and the unions
- Independent political action - The Next Step: labor's own party
From 1950 to 1957, each May Labor Action, the paper of the "Third Camp" Trotskyists, the Independent Socialist League, gave over a week's publication to a special "pamphlet issue" on a big political question. This is the May 1955 special.