- Revolution in the Russian Empire: For Socialist Freedom and Democracy
- A Lesson of the Revolution: The Working Class vs The Totalitarian Myth
- Reform or Revolution in East Europe?
- New Socialist Movement Can Now Be Built - Toward a rebirth of socialism!
- Prudence or Cold Counter-Revolution? The Gomulka Way' in the Polish Revolution
- The Greatest Blow for Peace: The Revolutions Impact on The West and the War Danger
- The Unexpected Vanguard - The Role of Youth Behind the Iron Curtain
From 1950 to 1957, each May Labor Action, the paper of the "Third Camp" Trotskyists, the Independent Socialist League, gave over a week's publication to a special "pamphlet issue" on a big political question. This is the May 1957 special.