Now the weather is improving (at least we hope) Workers’ Liberty members plan to spend the coming weekend (19-20 May) starting and restarting public sales of Solidarity in city centres and on estates.
Increasingly we are finding more people want to stop and talk to socialists selling papers. To talk about almost anything that comes under the general rubric of “the state of the world.” Why do bankers continue to claim massive bonuses? (Still!) What is going to happen in Europe?...
People don’t always agree with us, far from it. But these conversations, the debates we have is one way to ensure that Solidarity stays relevant.
Help us widen our circle of readers but supporting us financially. But you can also contribute by writing for Solidarity — a letter, a report, a review, a feature. Or why not take copies of Solidarity to sell.
You can help by:
* Taking out a monthly standing order. There is a form at www.workersliberty.org/resources and below Please post to us at the AWL address below.
* Making a donation. You can send it to us at the address below (cheques payable to “AWL”) or do it online at www.workersliberty.org/donate
* Organising a fundraising event
* Taking copies of Solidarity to sell at your workplace, university/college or campaign group.
* Get in touch to discuss joining the AWL.
More information: 07796 690 874 / firstname.lastname@example.org / AWL, 20E Tower Workshops, 58 Riley Rd, SE1 3DG.
Total raised so far: £12,948
Once again we raised only a small amount last week — £100 — from donations. Thanks to Mick and Tom.