As Australia's Liberal prime minister John Howard claims the right to "pre-emptive" war for Australia too, Workers' Liberty Australia no.28 calls for working-class industrial action to stop the USA's and the UK's planned "pre-emptive" war on Iraq.
Download WL 28 here (pdf, 874K).
Other contents include:
- Socialist Alliance in review
- Open letter to the International Socialists: don't quit the Socialist Alliance, stay in and fight
- Trade union solidarity committee
- For a workers' government in NSW
- Debate on rural policy
- Gender, identity and sexuality
- Brisbane: the Gully defended