A Supervisor at Snaresbrook took a trip to the khazi when something unexpected happened ... a light fitting fell on his head, knocking him out and necessitating a stay in hospital. Apparently, the contractors had used the wrong shaped fixing.
It's no laughing matter, as it becomes more and more clear that profit-motivated slapdash contractors are a hazard to us all.
Let's have all the work brought back in-house. And in the meantime, let's hope our Snaresbrook workmate gets the 'duty of care' from his employers that he is entitled to.