So have things improved over the last eleven months?
- Train radio failure is still a regular problem.
- Connect is still "on its way".
- LUL refused the unions' demand for "no train service without train radio", instead introducing an OSN that their managers didn't comply with!
- LUL also refused the unions' demand that in the event of further attacks, the system be shut down completely until it has been checked and cleared as safe. Instead, LUL insists on closing down only on an individual line basis, even though the bombers have never stuck to just one line.
- Staffing levels on stations have been reduced under the new rosters.
- Safety equipment on stations is not properly accounted for.
That'll be a "No", then.